Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear Hunter Allen

Dear Mr Allen,

I would like to thank you for the personal email you sent me. I was very excited when I saw that you sent me the "March Power Tip."

Unfortunately, I have rather bad news for you. There really isn't such a thing as "Anaerobic Capacity repeatability." There is Anaerobic Power and Anaerobic Capacity. What you call "Anaerobic Capacity repeatability" is really... Anaerobic Capacity. What you termed as "endurance at Anaerobic Capacity" is again... Anaerobic Capacity.

Your strategy to build Anaerobic Capacity is of course debatable, since for example, I would take the opposite route. But I admit that I don't have any evidence pointing to the validity of either approach.

Other than this, I really enjoyed reading your email, so thanks again!

Sincerely,

Paulo

3 comments:

jason said...

If one is going to be a smartass, one is obliged to hold themselves to a higher standard and avoid such pedestrian typographical errors as confusing "you" and "your".

Paulo Sousa said...

Is that all you got, Jason? Please, tell me you have more.

Anyway, thanks for the constructive criticism, I appreciate it.

Accelerate3 said...

At least Mark is kind enough to send his mistakes out. Friel actually makes you go to his blog to get them. Sometime convenience is nice, even if they are wrong.